05 May 2009

GN-006 Cherudim Gundam

FINALLY! I can online after few weeks without the internet and it gets boring. Alright let me show you my second collection model-kit but first collection in the Gundam 00 series. I got it on 26 April thanks to my sis who bought it for me as an early birthday present. Haha. Let me show you the information of this unit.


GN-006 Cherudim Gundam


GN Sniper Rifle II


GN Beam Pistols II


Sniping Mechanism


GN-006GNHW/R Cherudim Gundam

This unit is a long range sniper mobile suit. Its main weapon is the GN Sniper Rifle II which can be folded into half as a Sub machine gun. Its sub-weapon is the 2 GN Beam Pistols II. Other weapons equipped with Cherudim are 9 Shield bits and 6 Rifle bits.
Pilot of this unit is Lockon Stratos(Lyle Dylandy)Neil Dylandy's twin brother. He works as a spy for Katharon and is a Gundam Meister of Celestial Being.

Lockon Stratos

Alright enough information let's get to the point. So my sister bought me this unit's model-kit with the scale of 1/100. Take a look at the pictures below.















The model isn't very nice actually but what the hack as long as I have it in my collection. Well that's about it I suppose. Till next time for another Gundam post!

1 comment:

  1. i suggest u re paint it..he he..make it black and white..i just got mine yesterday n i cant wait 2 assemble it..i think im going to make it red and white base colour and add some extra decal.. ^o^

    ReplyDelete