07 July 2009

I'm Back!

Hello people! Well it's been a while since I post something. I have to say my holidays is over. Thank Goodness!!! Well school's back on track and I'm getting busy again. Haha...Well people keep asking me "What did you do for the entire month?","How did you spend your hols?" "Did not went out?" Just about that so those of you who wants to know what I've been up to then here you go. I practically rot myself for 10 days and after that I started to play my favourite game Persona 3 Fes on the PS2 console. Actually I did not finish this game last time because my memory card was disrupted so I have to play all over again until I finally reach the end. It took me 1 week to beat the game. LOLz..am I a game maniac or what? Well it's nothing to be proud of. Well there was this one day, I can't really remember when though I got myself into a day trip to Penang with my sis. Well the food there was like damn cheaper than that of my hometown. I'm kinda surprised though but anyways let's get to the main event. I went to look at houses located by the sea(which reminds me of the Tsunami incident that happened few years back) well it's kinda nice but hope it doesn't get caught in another Tsunami strike though. Ouu..."touch wood!! touch wood!!" Don't sue me ya! Oh yea after that I went to the TOY Museum which at first I thought that it was a big museum where you get to meet BIG action figures like Darth Vader. When I got there I was really surprise!! And realise I got trick into going to Penang! First thing inside the museum is that it kinda stinks. Like the museum is abandon or something. It's dark inside though and the toys really sucks. So that's about it for today. If you can guess it you should know what's gonna be on my blog next time. Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment