27 March 2009

Disturbance...

Great! Another day with Mr.Chong again! He's a damn boring lecturer if you ask every one in my class they will tell you that he SUCKS!! Well I'm not criticising him or anything but he really is a low-life guy which makes the lesson(oh I mean lecture base on what he told us)very tense and not suitable for us! It's like a jail! Every one practically fall asleep in class. The first prize for falling asleep in Mr.Chong's class would go to ME! Muaha...Well his lessons are KILLING ME! I never feel so reckless in class but this is the first!! Now I'm worried what would happen to my exam for Statistic 1 and 2 if this goes on like that. I couldn't imagine. Anyways that's not the only thing that disturbs me. My Dad just came yesterday night and now I have another pressure pressing against me! If I don't do well in my studies then I'm really getting myself into a BIG trouble!!! Haiz...What can I do? Only burn more fats and put in more effort! But currently I'm so exhausted everyday, I need to think of something! OH...God HELP Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment