26 March 2009

The Happenings on Thursday

Well folks like every single morning I woke up damn early at 6.00 to 6.30a.m. around that timing everyday. Got to campus around 7 in the morning where nobody is earlier than I am but only the guards and non-academic staffs(in other words, workers la). Muaha...Evil aren't I. Like usual I waited for those Indian fellows to bring out those nicely cooked dishes. They practically knew I'll be their first customer every single day so the goodies that comes out around 8 has been shift 15 minutes earlier if they see me around waiting at the cafeteria. Haha...sounds like I'm desperate for the food they cooked! Well I'm hungry and yes I need food to cure my not so empty stomach. Like always I went into Mr.Chan(my chemistry lecturer)who is not a very innocent guy at all. He tend to be innocent I would say. Why? Let me tell you, practically he acts stupid or dumb or even childish or rather making a fool of himself with all the weird expressions on his face every time he teaches us! I don't get the chance to record the lesson but if I do get that chance I'm be showing you guys. Anyways I eat in class again. YEAH!! WooHoo!! LALALA...

In the afternoon, me and Joseph met this educational consultant named "BeeBee Gan" I'm not joking! THIS is her Name!! Lolz weird eh? Hmm...anyways she talk a lot I only ask one question and she kept talking holding me and Joseph hostage! Wow how cruel. Hehe...Never mind about that let's continue on after having lunch with Joseph we parted. He went back to his hostel while I went to Candy's house. When I reach her house I had to be BBQ for a while then Candy came out and open the door for every one's favourite character "Sir Mushroom" but in today's scene he got promoted or should I say UPGRADE to "Sultan Mushroom" which not only a Sultan that's aged 17 years old. He has a daughter that is turning 18!! Gosh!!! Freaking weird lo! Muaha...well the scene today was nice and I had fun. Well I'm waiting for the official launch for "The Baba and Nyonya History" so tuned in on Monday! 30 March 2009. Stay tune to this blog for further updates

No comments:

Post a Comment